This week, we speak to a pioneer in a technology that once seemed a science fiction dream: controlling machines with the mind. Dr. Miguel Nicolelis has been developing brain-machine interfaces that could, one day, transform the lives of people with disabilities.
- Scientific Results: Associations between physical activity and cognitive dysfunction in older companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies