SAN DIEGO (GenomeWeb) – Members of the Dog Aging Project are bringing together data on up to 10,000 purebred and mixed breed pet dogs for an open science effort to understand healthy aging in humans and dogs, and to search for ways of extending healthy canine companion lifespans.
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies
- Inside Science: Characteristics of Scientifically Useful Veterinary Electronic Medical Records