SPOKANE, Wash. – You are invited to attend a free lecture to learn more about groundbreaking research on aging from the University of Washington’s Dr. Matt Kaeberlein, co-director of the Dog Aging Project and an expert on human aging.
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies
- Inside Science: Characteristics of Scientifically Useful Veterinary Electronic Medical Records