The Cornell Veterinary Biobank has received a $2.5 million federal grant to process, store and distribute biological samples for the Dog Aging Project, a massive national effort to study aging in dogs – and humans.
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies
- Inside Science: Characteristics of Scientifically Useful Veterinary Electronic Medical Records