To Herb Krohn, a railroad worker in Seattle, no living creatures are more precious than his four dogs. “From the day you get your dog, you worry about the day you’re going to have to say goodbye,” he says.
- Scientific Results: Associations between physical activity and cognitive dysfunction in older companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies