The big news this week is that dogs are being used to test a drug that might help humans live longer. But I don’t think I want to live longer. I just want my 9-year-old Boston terrier to live longer so I can put off falling to pieces, and having to tell my daughter Rosie died.
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies
- Inside Science: Characteristics of Scientifically Useful Veterinary Electronic Medical Records