It’s a sad fact that our beloved canine family members share such a short amount of time with us. What has commonly been called “dog years” harkens to the reality that our furry friends age about seven times faster than humans.
- Scientific Results: Associations between physical activity and cognitive dysfunction in older companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies