Carissa Harrison had grown concerned. First, she realized the hair around her English bulldog’s mouth had turned an ominous gray. Then she noticed the lazy way in which he had begun to rouse himself in the morning.
- Scientific Results: Associations between physical activity and cognitive dysfunction in older companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies