Regardless of how little or how much you’d want your dog to be involved, though, the researchers want you. “Our canine participants are the heart and soul of the Dog Aging Project,” the project’s website reads.
- Scientific Results: Demographic factors associated with joint supplement use in dogs from the Dog Aging Project
- Scientific Results: Lifetime prevalence of malignant and benign tumors in companion dogs
- Scientific Results: Living in a Disadvantaged Neighborhood is Associated with Reduced Dog-Walking
- Scientific Results: Development and evaluation of a survey instrument to assess veterinary medical record suitability for multi-center research studies
- Inside Science: Characteristics of Scientifically Useful Veterinary Electronic Medical Records